Are you a fan of out of the box cocktails? You like your dinner spicy, but haven’t dared to try it in a drink yet?
Kevin Gaffney offers you a very simple, fresh and herbal cocktail recipe that will certainly surprise you.
For this recipe, you will need a shaker, a highball glass and ice.
- 1.25 oz Romeo’s Gin
- 3 dashes of Firebarns Original
- 3 slices of cucumber
- Lao Kombucha Bai Mu Dan Wang white tea, juniper berries and rosemary
- Place the cucumber slices in the shaker
- Add Romeo’s Gin and Firebarns Original and shake everything
- Pour on ice into an highball glass
- Top with Lao Kombucha Bai Mu Dan Wang white tea, juniper berries and rosemary